Imagine if your idea of common sense were more common….
We can empower more of our neighbors to think and organize for healthier democracy and stronger communities so we can enjoy the freedom to live our lives in a world...
- Where we care for our neighbors as ourselves!
- Where strong communities mean greater freedom of opportunity for everyone!
- Where we invest in public education at every level to strengthen the heart of every community, and provide our children with the freedom of opportunity they deserve!
- Where workers are valued as profit creators, and deserve a living wage share of the profit they create!
- Where we cherish and protect the natural beauty around us for future generations!
- Where “We the People” are the Public, and take responsibility for expanding freedom and opportunity for everyone!
Introducing “Framing Practice” at a training session:
We want you to become part of our community and share this exciting technology with everyone because we know that we all win when everyone wins! Click the button to create a free account and join us in an ongoing educational process and conversation designed to help us build stronger healthier communities.
Here’s the difference YOU can make…
This campaign is unique and innovative because it is capable of changing public discourse to a more progressive direction. Here’s how it works:
- People will be empowered through teaching and organizing a new system of messaging and communications.
- This unifying system will spread around the state at the local level, connecting people through shared values.
- The Forward Institute (501c3) has collaborated with Dr. George Lakoff, one of the world’s leading cognitive neural scientists in developing this program.
- Your contribution will make the critical difference towards effectively changing public discourse in Wisconsin and the entire nation.